A Very Very Cheap WR1
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Default A Very Very Cheap WR1

Seen this over on SN and cheap as chips
    cheap wr1 £7800 - ScoobyNet

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: A Very Very Cheap WR1

Good find mate. That is goin for nothin. From the thread that's why people are not interested.

i think the price is putting people off

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Seems like that fella can do no right in people's eyes ffs! Sounds like a genuine honest car to me, been looked after and put up at a honest price. Pity his pics aren't better which is letting the car down. Prices have fallen through the floor though and someone will get a bargain despite its 100k odd mileage. 3 years of ownership, he must have threads on SN that will explain the history and if it has indeed been well cared for. I think the honesty of the ad is putting people off, but a dent can be fixed for 60 quid and it needs new rear shocks, which you could do with KYB Golds for 350-400 all in for a full set. Shame, but to me the seller and the scoob seem genuine, just a pity the market appears deflated and undervalued...

Quote Originally Posted by Shak View Post
    Seems like that fella can do no right in people's eyes ffs! Sounds like a genuine honest car to me, been looked after and put up at a honest price....
    Totally agree with you....buy it and fit a set of BC coilovers for around £600 and job done, cheap car
    I believe....whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you....stranger...."

Been there several times Big Red T's Avatar

Disagree, I went to see a £9k one in a dealers with 55k on it. Interior was stinking every panel was dinged softly all over all the wheels were kerbed front end was painted and it tramlines all over the road. Worst thing was it went like stink lol. I summed it up I wouldn't have paid £7k and tidied it . Pictures of cars for sale look lovely until you see them in the flesh . We recently had a wry for sale over here for £6995 but the seller was honest enough to describe it's condition thankfully . Depends what your after.
    Will there be a no.5 ?

9. Posting Permissions