East Anrim Motor factors Carrick
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It was quick...now it's FORGED quick....bye bye :)

Default East Anrim Motor factors Carrick

As most folk are aware when you use these guys you can apply and receive a loyalty card which offers 10% discount on all items in stock..

I have a card which I would use quite often for topping up supplies, but they have just added an extra 10% discount until the end of January for existing "valued" customers........thus 20% discount

Also they are doing a deal on meguiars range of products, where, for every 3 purchased you get a free tube of Megs All Purpose Wipes worth £7.99

Anyone interested give me a shout and I will buy whatever is required with my discount

They also stock the Megs Detailers range of Gallon containers, with Last Touch, Shampoo Plus, Degreaser, and All Purpose Cleaner in stock...these retail between £25 and £30 , so the discount is worth quite a bit ..

Also naviwax both dark and light in stock at £29.95, so with discount £24 which is damned cheap

Anyone interested PM with details and items required
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

ok your rite ffs

Default Re: East Anrim Motor factors Carrick

they are handy down there and always keen with prices. and cheers for the heads up .iv a we card for them to..happy days

Nice bunch of guys, used them more than a few times.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Nice one Brocks, thanks for the tip off.

I could do with a few other bits and pieces, will have a chat to ya tomorrow if you've time.

Authorised Advertiser

oh navi boys wont be happy bout that matey, they have already said to me bout the prices and they have been going mad over ppl selling it cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by brocks View Post
    As most folk are aware when you use these guys you can apply and receive a loyalty card which offers 10% discount on all items in stock..

I have a card which I would use quite often for topping up supplies, but they have just added an extra 10% discount until the end of January for existing "valued" customers........thus 20% discount

Also they are doing a deal on meguiars range of products, where, for every 3 purchased you get a free tube of Megs All Purpose Wipes worth £7.99

Anyone interested give me a shout and I will buy whatever is required with my discount

They also stock the Megs Detailers range of Gallon containers, with Last Touch, Shampoo Plus, Degreaser, and All Purpose Cleaner in stock...these retail between £25 and £30 , so the discount is worth quite a bit ..

Also naviwax both dark and light in stock at £29.95, so with discount £24 which is damned cheap

Anyone interested PM with details and items required
    Hi Brocks, I just read this thread about EA Motor Factors doing the discount during January !!! D'oh!! Does the normal 10% off extend on or was it ending last month too?
    I would definitely get some Naviwax at that price. The last time i spoke to the boys at one of the cars shows was the Ford Event at Portrush and the "special" price was a fiver dearer than any of the motor factors were charging! Even online the best price I could get was £30 delivered so anything under that is good. I bought my last tin in the motor factors on the Antrim Road in Glengormley and I managed to haggle a discount and he threw in a few microfibre cloths. This time he wouldnt budge so I left it but I will need a tin once the weather picks up!

Hi Robert If you apply for the loyalty card you get a 10% discount but I think the extra 10% has finished I think it only applied to January to boost sales
    The motor factors on the Antrim road glengormley is called the Motorstore mate

20% offer is now over, but anyone can call in and get a loyalty card which gives 10%...Just call in
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Livie18t View Post
    Hi Robert If you apply for the loyalty card you get a 10% discount but I think the extra 10% has finished I think it only applied to January to boost sales
    The motor factors on the Antrim road glengormley is called the Motorstore mate
    Thats the one Livie18t. Cheers. They are usually ok to deal with and will offer a bit of discount for cash. But I shall take a run to Carrick and stock up with them in case the sun ever comes out and I get a chance to wax the cars!

Anyone near Derry can use Norris bros just outside drumahoe. They are the same company as east Antrim Motor factors and the same loyalty card scheme applies. I get lots of parts of them and they are as good as anyone

wat is this "wax" stuff yous talk about?
    Suck my balls

Makes the car more "slippery" therefore faster..........

Interested now? LOL

grip make it go faster better hahaha!
    Suck my balls

Quote Originally Posted by octanejunky View Post
    wat is this "wax" stuff yous talk about?
    Quote Originally Posted by brocks View Post
    Makes the car more "slippery" therefore faster..........

Interested now? LOL
    Brocks and I also use Naviwax on our heads to make putting on the balaclavas easier

i heard you liked to rub yer dome shak
    Suck my balls

18. Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast