Google/Youtube profile probs.
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Adam

Default Google/Youtube profile probs.

Where can i take my phone so someone can sort my profiles/sign in to Youtube.
    When i got my Android it asked me to set up a Google account with an email address that i dont even use. I already had a youtube account , and now when i try to log into it , it tries to go via my Google account and tells me i need to set up a Youtube channel !

I cant get my head arround it , so dont even try to explain I just need a nerd to sort it !

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: Google/Youtube profile probs.

Looks easy enough.

Add the account you want to use then,

Go to: Settings > Accounts

Within this screen you should be able to identify your YouTube account. Mine was <username>@youtube.com.

Long Press on the account you wish to remove.

A pop-up appears with only one option, "Open Account"

Click on "Open Account" (this is likely where many people get confused; "I don't want to open the account, I just want to delete it!" Trust me, this is where you need to go)

The next screen that appears now shows a "Remove Account" button at the bottom. Click "Remove Account" and acknowledge the "are you sure" pop-up.

Account has now been removed and will not automatically appear next time you access the app.

or something like that. Won't be too far from it.
    Boo!

I just linked my youtube account to my google account you needa do it on the computer though

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Adam

Will give it a try , but pretty sure it still wouldnt let me sign in to my origional one. IIRC as soon as i go to Youtube it just tells me "this username is already in use" or something , everytime i tried to sign in.

Will give it a go later.

G-FUNKENSTEIN EDITION

just make a simple skunk@googlemail.com and then join u tube the only thing it will join all ur contacts thats on fb as its not to bad
    "if in doubt,flat out."Colin McRae" 1968-2007

WW1111 INHOUSETUNINGEXPERTS.COM will work on any car except VW

Adam

My problem is this -

I have a Youtube account / channel.

I got an Android phone which (i think) i used to be able to upload from (but i may be thinking off my Blackberry)

Cant remember when or why , my phone asked me to create a Google Account (may have been when i got the phone)

I set this up , with the username *******@googlemail.com.

Now when i try to upload from my phone to Youtube or any video App it says i need to set up a channel.

I already have a Youtube channel ?

In my phone "accounts" i only have two , my Google one and my Samsung one. The Google one is the main one , which is how i purchase apps etc , and it cant be deleted without a complete factory reset.

I thought i could "link" to various accounts , but everything like FB etc comes up , but not Youtube.

I have just managed to go on laptop to add an account and now have two accounts (my origional email from my Youtube account , and now this new ****googlemail account) but i have no idea what relation this has with my mobile !

I can sign into my origional Youtube and upload from my phone gallery , but any App just tries to use this googlemail one , which has no channel.

9. Posting Permissions