Dumb *** R Plate Driver
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Default Dumb *** R Plate Driver

ventin some steam here, for all those who know newtownbreda fourwinds area will know these roads but on sunday nite comin home from my dads came ups chool road to the traffic lights and in front of me was some we bell end in a green 306 5 door with big bore exhaust and r plates. he musta thought i was playin and he came out of school road and up newton park like he was on fire pushin that we 306 for all it was worth got up the hill to the right hander and he musta been doin about 50 cause i was about 40 or so and he was well in front of me, he nearly lost it on the bend and as those who know theres speed bumps he nearly cleaned another car by goin thru the middle of the bumps

that **** head shouldnt have a licence and needs his leggs broke, he's either gonna kill himself and who ever else is in his car never mind if he hits anyone else

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

ok your rite ffs

Default Re: Dumb *** R Plate Driver

me thinks you need a hug big man

Good thing when I can drive I'm keeping my car in one piece
    Welcome to the Subtle world of Orange lightning(Click Orange lighting to see )
    all posts are in my own opinion and may be taking the wrong way at times if this is the case... call 0800 Grow-a-Pair?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

You were doing 40 in a 30 ?? Tut tut.

'01 WR Blue WRX Stage3, next up...Annual Carwash!

i was goin up that stupid hill lol plus i wanted to see what that stupid **** was gonna do, keepin her in one piece is what we all like to do but as u'll discover its other drivers u have to watch out for,

u coulda gave me a big hug last nite then lol

I think I saw this spazzard in Newtownards last week - car is a pure dunger, was doing around 25 in traffic - when he decided to overtake.
    The correct number of cars for any individual can be calculated using the formula n+1, where n is the number of cars already owned!!!!

9. Posting Permissions