Wagons - Page 2
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wagons

Default Re: Wagons

handle well wouldn t say there s any difference if ur looking a BIG boot then but the legacy (like gready s one looks good to ) and good price

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Really love mine. Never thought about buying a saloon. Plenty of room and loads of zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiostar View Post
    oooooh that yellow one has made me moist.. cant remember who but check out the pics section theres a dark mica blue one on the site used to be round newtownabbey is amazing looking. one of the best scoobs on here.

fabio

that used to beong to a mate of mine, gary, was a minter, loved it myself

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

haha, just noticed there decko now owns it

I have several Wagons and for me they have lots of advantages. My dog(s) go most places with me so the Wagon makes sense. They are great load carriers and when the headrests come off the back seats there is a large flat loading spaceup to the back of the two front seats. Big enough for a comfortable bed if you are crossing Europe. A load cover keeps whatever is in the back, out of site or if you prefer, darkened windows in the rear make it very private.
    For an estate they are very fast and if the polis look up and see a Wagon they don't take much notice whereas with the same speed and a big wing....well you must be speeding.
    Performance and roadholding of the car and Wagon are virtually identical. Most STis have aluminium bonnets and wishbone arms but STi Wagons generally have steel bonnets and wishbones.
    One of my Wagons won Scooby Shootout a few years ago and on track it can out drag and out corner any Ferrari or Porsche I have ever come across. Nice and low key if you do not mess about with the outside which I think is great and I cannot think of any downsides compared to the car.

Ballymena, where the men are hard and the sheep are scared.

cheers for all the comments and fotos. am now on the hunt for one preferably a bug eye to be different

9. Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12