Going to European Rally - Aug 2013
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sandra555
  • 1 Post By Stu
  • 1 Post By kb1
  • 1 Post By Robert K
  • 1 Post By ye ha

Thread: Going to European Rally - Aug 2013

Default Going to European Rally - Aug 2013

Just thought for our hols this year we would try and take in some sort of motorsport. Was watching the European Rally from Madeira on Motors TV one night and thought -"maybe we could go there - where is Madeira". Googled it and discovered it was an island not far from Tenerife and to the left of Portugal. Anyway have booked it! Don't go direct from Belfast so have to fly via Manchester, but I'll think we'll manage lol! Will be back just in time on the morning of Lurgan Park - lucky timing or what??? Roll on!
    ye ha likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Stu

Default Re: Going to European Rally - Aug 2013

Sounds great, a Rally without Rain now that will make a change from here. Have fun.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    sandra555 likes this.
    If you stand for Nothing you will fall for Anything!

kb1

Enjoy Sandra
    sandra555 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

That sounds brilliant Sandra. Everytime we go away I am googling to see what motor museums are close! But to take in a rally would be brilliant. A couple of years ago we went to see an Indy car race at Daytona. It was a once in allifetime experience.
    sandra555 likes this.
    People who drive faster than me are maniacs and those who drive slower are idiots!

Hope you have a GREAT time Sandra , hard to go wrong a relaxin holiday with sun,sea,drink ,good food and a bit of motorsport thrown in ENJOY and take a few pics for us less unfortunates ;-)
    sandra555 likes this.

kb1

Sandra if your hubby can't make it, I'll go but bring the jump leads I might need them lmao xx

Last year we went to France and luck would have it the San Remo rally was on... went to the service park to buy a program and they were FREE!!! but could we find a stage!! the mountain roads were a nightmare!!
    Anyway it just so happined Rally Antibes was on as well!! it was part of the ERC how lucky was that!! (we were staying there) so i got up early the next morning and followed the first car to the stage but being a mountain road just walls on each side and the stage was live could only watch them of the start which was ok but not wot i imagened so took my other rally pack which was also free (how come we get stroked) and followed my nose and where did i end up but the Col du turini!!! lol class srage and will never forget it!! but really missed the rain!!!

We (GT FOUR enthusiasts club or GT4EC) drove to WRC Germany a handful of yrs ago, I think there was 27 GT FOUR's, TT Supra and a tuned huyabusa, easily one of the best weeks I've ever had, plus we done the ring on the way home.
    Hope you really enjoy yourself as WRC events are epic, male sure to take plenty of pics.

heading to barcelona on thrusday for the grand prix cant wait

Sandra if your hubby can't make it, I'll go but bring the jump leads I might need them lmao xx

LOL Keith - you're not that bad yet............ are you?????? lol

13. Posting Permissions