syvecs toucan
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stu

Thread: syvecs toucan

Default syvecs toucan

I ve seen these and like the look of them, I see they can work on simtec or syvecs ecu s, can they be used on any other ecu s? don t fancy having the buy another ecu as well, and is there anything similar on the market thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: syvecs toucan

no just on the two,

you can monitor multiple params with innovates gear, then display with their logworks software on a double din screen , not a simple get in and drive solution tho would require setting up each time.
    QUOTE by Scubbay - Hit the backroads 12 at night window down and nurspec singing. Job done.
    Project WRX - Will she ever go again ?

It was quick...now it's FORGED quick....bye bye :)

The Dash Command app for Iphone has similar capabilities for about £30
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

not for the earlier classics tho Scott i dont think ? does it not work from OBDII like the PSI3 unit ?
    QUOTE by Scubbay - Hit the backroads 12 at night window down and nurspec singing. Job done.
    Project WRX - Will she ever go again ?

i don t have an iphone either lol, I see there s the stack st8100 replacement for the clocks which I wouldn t wanna do, plus its double the price of the other, but it has all the info you d want oil temp etc. looks like my only option will be stack gauges, hate the thought of the dash littered with ***** but so might have to put them in the glove box.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsigh View Post
    no just on the two,

you can monitor multiple params with innovates gear, then display with their logworks software on a double din screen , not a simple get in and drive solution tho would require setting up each time.
    sounds like it would be hassle. the toucan is some gear for the money

Theres a new Bluetooth app now for Syvecs that will let you use iphone or ipad in place of toucan
    -Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Scubbay View Post
    Theres a new Bluetooth app now for Syvecs that will let you use iphone or ipad in place of toucan
    The android version is now under development, however if this never comes off I will buy an old I Phone just for this purpose. It works on all versions of I Phones which is a bonus. I refuse to use one as a phone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    s_kidd2008 likes this.
    If you stand for Nothing you will fall for Anything!

11. Posting Permissions