Scoobfest DVD now available for sale
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

It was quick...now it's FORGED quick....bye bye :)

Cool Scoobfest DVD now available for sale

A 30 minute TV documentary on Scoobfest 08 is now available for purchase on DVD! The programme includes car profiles, highlights of the day's action and interviews with ScoobyIreland members at what was this year's number one car show. This DVD is a 'must have' for those who were there...and those who missed all the craic! The DVD costs £10 including postage and can be purchased from your User CP - just click Buy ScoobFest DVD!
    Regards,

Jonathan MacDonald
    (ScoobyIreland)
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

It was quick...now it's FORGED quick....bye bye :)

Default Re: Scoobfest DVD now available for sale

Thought I would stick this up into the scooby chat section just in case anyone missed it in the sales section folks......
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

Jimmy

Wondering what the score is here; I used paypal to order a DVD on 6th Nov. No acknowledgement of order or status.
    I have tried to use the contact email address given, jonathan@rallyvideos.com and my message was returned twice. Also tried to PM on here with no reply. Perhaps this will get a response.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

been meaning to get one ordered myself tbh, just keep bloody forgetting

7. Posting Permissions