MOT...I beat the system ha ha
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MOT...I beat the system ha ha

Tried and failed to post this last night as my modem switched itself off and i lost all my typing lol

Scoob was at MOT in Ards on tues eve.
    Auld fella had an attitude problem straight away, he had no chat whatsoever and completely ignored my attempts at small talk.
    So he tells me to switch engine off and turbo timer is counting down 10 seconds. He abruptly tells me to turn it off again and I try to explain about the turbo timer.
    He says its a straight fail and that it has to be removed from the car!
    I get out of the car and nearly explode telling him im not taking this sh*t off him and his attitude stinks...

After some arguing and him being an anallly retarded prick, saying the tt has to be ripped out, I demand to see the manager.

I explain to the manager that it can be turned off easily and he says thats good enough for him. He does the remainder of the test and passes it.

so I go over and he comments on the car saying its one of the best he's seen etc and it must have been a clash of personalities! I let him know im ****ed off with your mans attitude and it was no clash of personalities, just your man lookin for an excuse to fail the car.

Collected my certificate and drove away with a smile, as it just passed MOT with no cats in the exhaust or bung in the tail pipe lol
    Often copied. never equaled.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: MOT...I beat the system ha ha

Super news right there. Sounds like a right grumpy old barsteward

I passed mot back in September with no cat. The baffles where hanging out as we got to the test centre so my mate popped outta the car and poked them back in with a stick from a nearby tree Once the car passed and i'd driven it home the baffles had disappeared

eeehhhaaa, nice one rick my boy, Some of them auld farts are MOT men cuz they are failed mechanics that could'nt fix a broken wheel on a wheel barrow

O
    utCastScoobys

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

ards is full of jealous ballbags mate!

Loads of ****** in that place with attitude problems, I get them all the time!

Talking Re: MOT...I beat the system ha ha

well done lad the amount of people i have clashed with at m.o.t centers over the years you wudent believe i have come to the conclusion that they are all anti subaru protesters lol... never enough subarus!! on the road for me..

if in doubt keep her pinned out

It was quick...now it's FORGED quick....bye bye :)

Ards is gettign a reputation for being a HARD test centre to pass ANY car at......well done Rick, another year ticket always puts a smile on your face !
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by brocks View Post
    Ards is gettign a reputation for being a HARD test centre to pass ANY car at......well done Rick, another year ticket always puts a smile on your face !
    what you mean GETTING its had that reputation for years now.

i know people in ards who drive MILES away to get their car passed.
    lingua tergus of meus pilosus ball pera

Been there several times Big Red T's Avatar

you wana ask mr-rs about this he can maybe tell you who 2 complain to, he feels the same about ards thats why he works in belfast
    Will there be a no.5 ?

guess your emissions were spot on then seeing as thats the 1st thing they check and of course with the emissions being ok theres no need to worry about cats

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual/contents.htm

Ards are bunch of ******S!!! i remember taking the red clio up when i first past my test, the oule man was a complete ******, started telling me i didnt have all the paper work i needed but i had everything my dad give me and everything it said on his wee list, then he thought he would try and make a **** of of me about a few things, i loved being able to tell him he was talking ****... refuse to take my car now, it goes with my dads friends instead
    Live the life you love, Love the life you live

Had a run in with a guy up in Ballymena once in my cupra sport ibiza it had a straight through rally system. He was more interested in the window tints made me rip them of or he said he would fail me. And i had them tested by my mate and they were letting 10% more light in than the legal limit. There was no point in arguing as he didnt even have the device for checking the windows. When he gave me my pass slip i let the whole of the MOT centre know it was a rally exhaust. RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MCVITEY View Post
    Had a run in with a guy up in Ballymena once in my cupra sport ibiza it had a straight through rally system. He was more interested in the window tints made me rip them of or he said he would fail me. And i had them tested by my mate and they were letting 10% more light in than the legal limit. There was no point in arguing as he didnt even have the device for checking the windows. When he gave me my pass slip i let the whole of the MOT centre know it was a rally exhaust. RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOL
    Did a similar thing to me @ Coleraine test centre a few years ago....got a really sound fellow who complimented the car the whole way through the test ( as I was worried bout the exhaust system, Andy will vouch for how loud it was LOL ) Got to the end and he said " you have passed except for your sunstrip, if you like I will hang on to the certificate until you get it removed......" RRRRIIIIIIPPPPP, "certificate please!", and accidently went sideways up the side of the test centre on the way out in happiness LOL
    Revo Stage 4+............That means 425bhp and 450lb/ft....which obviously means loadsa wheelspin, no grip and destroying front tyres, whilst grinning..a LOT!!

Must teach me how to get the classic sideways dude, I didnt realise it did that
    Now steering from the rear in my 5 Series M Sport

Tread carefully, Im a black belt in Nokando!!

Came out and turned 180 to go back along the shed, wet miserable night too AFAIK, and gave it beans in 1st (nearly launched the brown distress flare ffs )......as if you didnt know LOL

the english system is so so much better, that way if the mot tester is a ball bag you just to somewhere else.

or if you know a few guys you dont need to worry about cats

i know a load of boyos over here even take the boat to scotland for mot..

i once sent my mum up to mot with a 2" high by 10" wide front plate on her motor... that was comical.

18. Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast