21-04-12 Dents Out and Air Con Recharge GB hosted by Neil @ Rockvale - Page 8
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Pedders Suspension Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 21-04-12 Dents Out and Air Con Recharge GB hosted by Neil @ Rockvale

sti

Default Re: 21-04-12 Dents Out and Air Con Recharge GB hosted by Neil @ Rockvale

Quote Originally Posted by Geds View Post
    Well I said I needed a magician for my bonnet and it turns out that's exactly what Mike Hamilton at Dents Out is! Many thanks for a miracle job on my heartbreaker of a bonnet! And thanks to Niels Bro for the aircon recharge. The beast looks great and my feet are freezing! Oh and I've reinstated the kids pocket money Good day. Cheers lads.

Hats of to Mike sorting that one out thought you had no chance mate

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

kb1

Default Re: 21-04-12 Dents Out and Air Con Recharge GB hosted by Neil @ Rockvale

Good day had hats off too Neil for the heater lol, and a thanks to the guy that took me to his farm to get a O ring for my A/C sorry forgot your name, And thanks to all for the craic.

Cheers everyone for making the effort to call out today , it was great to see everyone and was a very enjoyable and successful day with every dent and A/C sorted with no problems . Mike is a genius and left my front wing like new again .
    I really enjoyed it as did my little boy who was watching through the window all day at all the lovely cars lol.

Oh and Keith the guy with the rally scoob that took you to his farm is called Philip. He's not a member on here but he will be coming to the meets soon as he gets it finished .

Finally mega thanks to Shak for being a star once again and sorting it all out lol.

We will definately do it again guys .

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

kb1

Neil Philip is a gent as is Shakalak, and all the guys AND girls too, and Shaks mum lol got ya shakxxx

Its a pleasure lads, massive thank you to everyone who supported the GB! I also had a really good day's craic and surrounded by all things petrol powered is a bonus!

As Neil says, the day was a great success and I look forward to the next one mate! Big thank you to Neil for being a great host and also to Mike Hamilton for another super job getting everyone's dents out. Also must mention Neil's bro Brian who worked hard getting all the air con re-gas jobs done! I have posted a wee thread in the event photos section as well guys

Lol @ KB - you're such a tart!

Thank you to all the members who supported the GB, its very much appreciated!

8. Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678