Bell telamatics advice
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Pedders Suspension Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Default Bell telamatics advice

Hi men, I'm currently insured threw diamond, who I thought only insured women but apparently not..lol my renewel is up on the 23rd of July.. I spent 2k+ last year on insurance (don't want to give an exact figure because it makes me feel ill 8/ ) and there renewed quote is the same as last year. So I went and priced around on money supermarket and admiral and elephant where pricing dead on 2k.. tho bell priced £1300.. pretty impressive I thought.. I have to use there black box for three months tho.

So basically has anyone had one and if so what's there feed back..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: Bell telamatics advice

have you checked with greenlight? they've always been good to me even if it means a bit of haggling each year come renewal.

check direct line! for me they were the cheapest! Never had luck with greenlight....
    Be happy

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

My bro in laws misses had a black box fitted. They put her insurance up after 5 weeks saying she was an irratic driver (I think it was the bro in laws driving that caused this).
    Greenlight is defo the way forward for me I've used them for 3 years now and every year it gets cheaper plus that's with mods declared.

I dId try green light.. tho due to my age (22) they said I was a bit young for them to insure.. they quoted me 6 grand tho lol il try direct line and see what they come up with.. bell told me that the black box only stays fitted for 6 weeks, so I was thinkin if I got it I'd know not to drive like a nutter and just take it easy until my time was up.. I'm the only person that drives it and if I want to go mad I can always take the, bike out :P

8. Posting Permissions