Click here to view the embedded video.

Sébastien Loeb and Daniel Elena and Dani Sordo and Marc Marti tested their Citroën C4 in Sweden before the beginning of the 2010 season.

“I like starting the season with this rally but it looks like the conditions are going to be very difficult," explained Loeb. "You just have to stay on the road, which isn’t all that easy when I think back to the 2008 rally. My only aim is to rack up another world title, but the way last season panned out shows that you can’t count your chickens before they’re hatched!”

“[The Arctic Rally] was a great way of boosting my confidence on this surface,” said Sordo. “Even though I didn't really have any rivals, there's nothing like competition to get you back into the right rhythm and feel the reflexes coming back!

“Unlike a test session where we use the same route so we know it by heart, each special was a new challenge for me and I had to analyse the behaviour of the C4 WRC. The route was similar to that of Rally Sweden so I feel absolutely ready.”

photo: willy weyens

video uploaded by motorstelevision

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!