Federico Villagra admits he is unsure how competitive he will be when he makes his Intercontinental Rally Challenge debut in Argentina later this week.

Although the 40-year-old is regarded as one of Argentina’s most successful rally drivers after winning his country’s domestic title on eight occasions, he has never driven the M-Sport Ford Fiesta S2000 that he will use on the Carlos Paz-based event in competition before.

“I've done Rally Argentina many times now, which should certainly help us but I’ve not driven the Fiesta yet, although I hear that it is very good,” said Villagra. “I have to say though that I have driven the latest specification Group N [Mitsubishi Lancer], with the 33mm restrictor, and I was really impressed. So I think the 'normal' Group N cars will be very competitive in Argentina as well."

Villagra, nicknamed El Coyote, will be co-driven by Jorge Pérez Companc on Rally Argentina. He is due to test his Fiesta for the first time today (Tuesday) before he begins the pre-event reconnaissance tomorrow.

source: ircseries

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!