Young Australian rally driver, Molly Taylor, has put in a great performance at this weekend's Pirelli International Rally in Britain.

Despite taking a significant time penalty on Day one of the event when her Citroen C2 R2 Max became beached on a corner after slipping off the road in heavy dust, Taylor was able to re-start the event on Day two and the twenty-one year old consistently set top two fastest stage times.

Over the day's eight stages, Taylor was consistently amongst the top two Citroen drivers and she finished the event with a fastest stage time (and 10th fastest outright), proving again that she has the speed to match it with her more experienced opponents.

Taylor said, “It’s been an up and down weekend but we are really happy to get on the pace and gain confidence with the car.* Now I just need to work on refining the pace!* I have never had such a challenging and enjoyable rally.* The stages were really, really tricky, the roads were really fast and narrow with lots of fifth gear corners over crests that required complete commitment.* I’ve never had such a buzz. The Citroen is such a great car to drive."

We were disappointed to have to ‘super rally’ which spoilt the overall event result, but the main goal for the weekend was to set better stage times, so I’m really happy with that.”

Taylor's next event is this weekend when she will contest the International Rally of the Lakes, round three of the Irish Tarmac Series.

Visit Molly's Photo Gallery for photos from the Pirelli Rally

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!