Footage of Ken Block and Jari-Matti Latvala testing*the Ford Focus RS WRC*prior to*ADAC Rallye Deutschland 2010. Video courtesy of JM from atkinsss.

Rally Germany*will be Monster World Rally Team driver Ken Block's first outing on a Tarmac World Rally Championship*event.

Speaking ahead of Rallye Deutschland, Jari-Matti Latvala said: "Germany’s stages have many cuts and so the roads are dirty giving me a lack of confidence when the grip level is changing so regularly. That’s why this has always been a difficult event for me. Previously I have set some good times on the Baumholder sections because you can’t cut the corners and I prefer the wide, fast roads in this military area. The weather can be changeable and you have to adapt very quickly to the conditions.

"Driving at the Nurburgring taught me that if I turn into corners later, I will get a better speed at the exit to the corner and that has improved my style and speed on asphalt. Winning Rally Finland has really boosted my confidence and I’m hoping for a top five position," he added.

Test: Ken Block*- Jari-Matti Latvala - ADAC Rallye Deutschland 2010

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!