Click here to view the embedded video.

Round Two of the 2011 World Rally Championship, and the Ford Abu Dhabi team is at Rally Mexico. Becs Williams is there...

Mikko Hirvonen: "It's a great result from the championship perspective, especially considering the disadvantage of our road position on Friday. After my difficulties last season, I feel I've rediscovered my consistency and that's so important in mounting a title challenge.*I knew the roads used in the Power Stage well and those bonus points are a big boost.*I didn't have the opportunity to fully test some of the parts on the Fiesta before this rally.*So I'm looking forward to doing that when we test in Portugal before our next rally there.*We still have work to do in improving the car, but it's a hugely encouraging start to the season."

Jari Matti-Latvala: "To take a podium after two punctures is more than I could hope for. Our pace improved as the rally progressed and the Fiesta RS WRC felt good all the way through the weekend.*I used the same set-up all rally and I was happy with the handling for our first gravel rally in the car.*But we can still make improvements, and that's my aim before the next round in Portugal."

photo: willy weyens - rallyworld

video: fordwrc

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!