Flying Finn Jussi Kumpumäki takes another step in his rally career and changes fast-paced Finnish stages to British Rally Championship series stages.

In the 2010 season Kumpumäki, aged 21, drove top times in the Finnish Rally Championship series and was victorious in the Fiesta SportTrophy rally series and the youngster is very excited about the forthcoming Bulldog Rally of North Wales.

“This is the most biggest step in my rally career so far. To enter British Rally Championship series is actually a huge leap for me. First two rounds I drive with a rental Ford Fiesta R2 rally car but for the first tarmac event my own new Ford Fiesta R2 rally car is ready.” said Kumpumäki.

He continues. “I have lots of expectations for Bulldog Rally. I have lots of motivation to show my talent against my fellow competitors.” During the 2011 season Kumpumäki will also drive other international rallies.

The youngster has made a significant sponsorship deal and now he represents Amitec Racing Team which is named by his new sponsor Amitec Oy. Jussi’s co-driver for the forthcoming season is the highly experienced Peter Flythström.

“I start the season in Great Britain and then enter to Estonia. Furthermore we're doing a hard job to make a good package for WRC Rally Finland.” Jussi concludes.

News taken from www.jussikumpumaki.com

source: www.rallybrc.co.uk

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!