Young US driver and keen 2012 WRC Academy prospect Kyle Sarasin announced a new partnership with the Band of Angels for this year. In 2012, 100% of any donations to the Kyle Sarasin Foundation and 10% of any sponsorship will be donated directly to the Band of Angels. The Band of Angels is the world’s largest provider of non-medical information on Down’s syndrome. Sarasin began his racing career at 16 years old and despite his young age has already clocked a series of promising results and broken a string of records. The 2007 Rally America Rookie of the Year, finished in third overall in the Rally America Championship Series in 2008 and among other records he was the youngest driver ever to compete in the ESPN X Games in 2008. Sarasin is eager to show off his talent on a global stage and is approaching his search for sponsors and partners to allow him to compete in the 2012 WRC Academy with the same driver and determination he’s shown throughout his rally career.
Excited by his new relationship with the Band of Angels, Sarasin is giving everything he’s got to securing a place in the WRC Academy Class of 2012 at the series’ opener at the Rally de Portugal in March.: “I’m extremely excited about our new partnership with the Band of Angels Foundation. Band of Angels aims to create greater understanding of the full and rich lives people with differences can lead by providing non-medical information on Down’s syndrome and autism. I hope to be able to use our exposure to put smiles on faces and help bring awareness to this wonderfully terrific cause. My goal in 2012 is to compete in the WRC Academy. The series provides young drivers like me with the opportunity to gain experience on WRC rounds and have the chance to win a €500,000 scholarship, which would provide a means for long-term career progression. It’s really awesome that this cost-effective route provides those of us competing in the WRC Academy with the thrill of global competition among the best drivers in the world. The Ford Fiesta R2 is the best choice of car for this and will provide everything we need on the six rounds the WRC Academy. I was delighted to be the first U.S. driver invited by M-Sport to test their new Ford Fiesta R2 when it was first produced - the test was phenomenal and I hope I can get a place to compete in the Fiesta in the 2012 WRC Academy.”

More...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!