Saw this on scoobynet anyone know who the "absolute idiot" is that he is refering to
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Saw this on scoobynet anyone know who the "absolute idiot" is that he is refering to

As above Im looking to join a proper subaru club in n.ireland and wondered if anybody could point me in the right direstion. Ive went to a few scoobyireland meets but the forum has ****ed me off cause of an absolute idiot. Anyway thanks.

Wayne.

No not steves car lol. Bought it from a guy on the glen road. He had never driven it since buying it as he couldnt insure it. Anyway im not on sdcni, but i am or was on scoobyireland. Went to a few meets in portadown but I have got put off the site by a fella who drives a golf but thinks he is the funniest guy out there. I love my subaru impreza and im only on these forums for one reason and thats to do with my car. There is a hell of alot of bull**** on these scooby sites and some peoples idea of craic isnt mine. Awk well never mind. All the best.
    Last edited by SCOOBY1929; 05-06-2010 at 06:46 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: Saw this on scoobynet any know who the "absolute idiot" is

Yeah me thinks the author of the post. no loss, highly strung springs to mind
    Breaking: my99 uk turbo 2000 Don't hate me

Default Re: Saw this on scoobynet anyone know who the "absolute idiot" is that he is refering

lol. cant please them all,

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: Saw this on scoobynet anyone know who the "absolute idiot" is that he is refering

Had heard about this earlier and thought it was a wind up, the guy seems dead on 2

We cant all live in Waynes world
    -Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by Daza555 View Post
    Had heard about this earlier and thought it was a wind up, the guy seems dead on 2
    I think he's dead on and his Golf is fooking quick.
    BHP is how fast you hit the fence

Torque is how much of it you take with you

Quote Originally Posted by wrchammy View Post
    I think he's dead on and his Golf is fooking quick.
    me 2.....

X2, Wayne seems like a right fella, just doesn't know or like a certains persons craic (he shall remain nameless)

come back Wayne, we need all the members we can get
    Official white mafia member

Stu

i think wayne is dead on. Maybe just a misunderstanding as wayne has onlymet a few members.
    Barry unlike some sites we are not desperte for members lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    If you stand for Nothing you will fall for Anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Barry unlike some sites we are not desperte for members lol
    I know Stu, my smily was supposed 2 be a sarcastic 1!
    Official white mafia member

Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOBY1929 View Post
    As above Im looking to join a proper subaru club in n.ireland and wondered if anybody could point me in the right direstion. Ive went to a few scoobyireland meets but the forum has ****ed me off cause of an absolute idiot. Anyway thanks.

Wayne.

No not steves car lol. Bought it from a guy on the glen road. He had never driven it since buying it as he couldnt insure it. Anyway im not on sdcni, but i am or was on scoobyireland. Went to a few meets in portadown but I have got put off the site by a fella who drives a golf but thinks he is the funniest guy out there. I love my subaru impreza and im only on these forums for one reason and thats to do with my car. There is a hell of alot of bull**** on these scooby sites and some peoples idea of craic isnt mine. Awk well never mind. All the best.
    I think you need to Ask Wayne this and to give his reasons
    For someone to come out with " cause of an absolute idiot"
    With out good reasons or knowing the person ,
    Its only fair to assume he is talking about himself

Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOBY1929 View Post

Wayne.

Your post below Wayne
    "Scooby soap queens!!!! What the **** are you on about!!!
    The last vw driver I seen on the road I blasted by him leaving him looking embarased for trying to race me in his lowered to the balls, blacked out cra py gti golf. Soap queens!!, **** me ive never read such nonsense. Get yourself a real car or go join a vw surfers forum! Please.....

Wayne. "

How did you go from to soap queens to

To this reply ?

The last vw driver I seen on the road I blasted by him leaving him looking embarased for trying to race me in his lowered to the balls, blacked out cra py gti golf. Soap queens!!, **** me ive never read such nonsense. Get yourself a real car or go join a vw surfers forum! Please.....

In your words " ive never read such nonsense. "

well we have gone from a few to you lmfao...........

Rumpelstiltskin

well we have gone from a few to you lmfao...........
    I know like WDF

Rumpelstiltskin

Wayne's Link .....subaru club in n.irelan - ScoobyNet

And his post he removed
    "
    Originally Posted by waynesworld

Wayne."

You can only laugh at this

18. Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast