Daily moan thread!
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Stu

Default Daily moan thread!

Well i will start off

Called into the shop on the way in from work tonight and pulled up next to an X5. As i was locking the back door of the car i felt a knock on the car, as i looked up there was this woman rather large clearly a salad dodger stood next to my car with the X5 drivers door against my passenger door.

I got out of the car and before i even said anything she said, " well you are parked rather close" I was pretty amazed at her statement and replied " hang on a minute, im within the lines marked for the space and my car is straight unlike your own as its about as straight as Michael Barrymore" The last comment went over her head she then started going on about boy racers in fast cars thinking they own the road and the car park. At this stage i was pretty annoyed after a 12 hour shift and fatty had just ****ted her rather heavy door of my tin Subaru. I looked at for any damage and i coulndt see anything so i left it at that. As i walked away she had the nerve to tell me i should have left a whole space free and parked in the next available slot due to her vehicle being large.

I lost the head and told her to **** right off, and if she was not so fat there would be no requirement to leave a complete space and in future she should park in the bus lane as there is plenty of room there.

I would not normally be rude to a woman but by heck she had some nerve!

Rant over how was your day

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    If you stand for Nothing you will fall for Anything!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: Daily moan thread!

get that outa u big man!! fookin fat people do my tits in, ther like apprentice people, the same but ther abbilitys seem to be a notch or 2 lower than a normal person. and then thy get too fat an depressed becos their unsightly then they go on the brew cos they cant work either becos their "unwell" or ballics at everything and us workin normal folk are funding them and the big macs. fookin slobs! other than tht im fine today
    Suck my balls

Unhappy Re: Daily moan thread!

I'll go second - my week's felt like ^#@! I haven't been able to drive my scoob for weeks and I was looking forward to getting it all sorted yesterday - so needless to say I was grumpy when I found out that the springs I ordered last week hadn't turned up by Wednesday, meaning I had to postpone the booking to have them installed at the same time as my replacement wheel bearing.

Thursday came and went, still no sign of the springs, although I did find out that they hadn't left Germany until Monday because the supplier hadn't ordered them last week due to holidays. At least I knew they were on their way.

Today I get a call around lunch time saying that the springs were on a local truck for delivery today - yahoo I thought! The afternoon flew by and at 5.30pm I got another call from a poor frustrated fellow telling me that the delivery company had "delivered the shipment and it was signed for by xxxxxxxx at yyyyyyy address". Well, suffice to say that yyyyy was in the ballpark, but not where it should have been and xxxxx was a person unknown...

So right now nobody knows where my springs are, except the person who signed for them, despite the delivery not actually being for them...

Worth mentioning that the local co. I've ordered them through has done nothing wrong in the whole process - they've been in contact with me the whole way and are going the extra mile to find my springs.

But &*(8! IT I wanted it all done so I could go for a drive while the sun is still shining this weekend - and give the springs time to bed in before getting the geo setup done later next week - all in time for Lurgan Park. Not looking good now unless they turn up tomorrow
    I still miss my Spec D. It was fun while it lasted! But I do like my Mk4 TDI

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Stu

Nothing against large people at all, many are large for many reasons. This woman was extreme, it was her attitude more than anything that wound me up!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Stu

Not good Leigh, i know the company you are dealing with and never had bother with them. Some of the courier firms have alot to answer for with who they employ, we had a guy come into our place, (EU Citizen but NO speak English) and tried to get me to sign for 10 laptops. They were for our company but the Armagh depot lol. The guy was not too impressed when i showed him the dockett he had handed me to sign and it clearly stated Armagh on it.

I think the fact they can get away with paying these guys minimum wage is the reason alot of stuff is undelivered or delivered to the wrong address. Our place is just as guilty they hired an Illegal 2 weks ago ffs lol, nobody knew until UKBA turned up to lift him. So much for background checks!

Work doing my head but to much to type on a I fone to rant about lol
    TEMPT ME, I DARE U

Smile Re: Daily moan thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Not good Leigh, i know the company you are dealing with and never had bother with them.
    Aye they're a good crowd, they've done all they can to get this sorted - the courier has some explaining to do that's for sure.

I'm so fat that...
    When I dance I make the band skip.
    My cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard.
    When I go to the zoo the elephants throw me peanuts.
    My graduation picture was a aerial photograph.
    My driver's license says picture continued on other side.
    When I ran away they had to use all 4 sides of the milk carton.
    When I get in an elevator it HAS to go DOWN!
    I could become rich selling shade, if I wasn't so lazy.
    My belly button doesn't have lint -- it has sweaters.

Cheers

Leigh

Your ma is so fat, when I swerved to avoid her crossing the road, I ran out of petrol!

(that's a generic 'your') lol

Stu

I could become rich selling shade, if I wasn't so lazy.

Not here you couldnt lol

^^^ Lol @ Stu!

Talking of which, does it mean you're gay if you've been shafted on what is now 4 separate occasions??

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by michelinman View Post
    ^^^ Lol @ Stu!

Talking of which, does it mean you're gay if you've been shafted on what is now 4 separate occasions??
    Depends if you bent over and took it, i would class your incidents as rape

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Depends if you bent over and took it, i would class your incidents as rape
    LMAO! I think there's been some 'Pulp Fiction' style revenge going on recently though

Stu

18. Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast