Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Forum Rules
- 24-08-2009, 01:35 PM #1
By continuing to use the forum, you agree to abide by these rules:
Although the administrators and moderators of ScoobyIreland.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of ScoobyIreland.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, libellous or otherwise violative of any laws.
- Please be polite and courteous on the site. It is visited by a large number of guests and we wish to portray a professional image. On a site like this, image is everything, especially when we approach event organisers to gain access to high profile events.
- Any sectarian, religious, homophobic, bigotted, racist, political, military or generally abusive posts designed to get a reaction from any specific area of the community is strictly forbidden.
- The "Off Topic" section is obviously a place to blow off steam, and ramble/have a bit of banter, but it is not to be used as a substitute for MSN to have 'conversations'.
- If there is an area of the site you feel could be developed, or an issue that needs addressed, please PM one of the moderators and we will try and resolve the matter. Remember posting whilst annoyed or upset at something on the site does not always afford the best possible resolution, it may just inflame the situation.
- If you identify a post on the website which you deem as being offensive, please press the report button (caution triangle) to inform all moderators.
- Should you have any queries over the actions of a moderator, please PM the moderator concerned or the site owner (ScoobyIreland). Questioning a moderator's actions by posting threads/messages on the forum is not allowed.
- The owners of ScoobyIreland.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- You should not bring the good name of ScoobyIreland.com into disrepute, either through postings on ScoobyIreland.com or elsewhere on the World Wide Web.
- Enjoy the site responsibly, it is here for your pleasure and enjoyment!
Thanks for signing up and enjoy your stay. Please remember, this is all a bit of fun!
Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!