Project Scoobyworx 2013
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Project Scoobyworx 2013

Default Project Scoobyworx 2013

We started our Demo car in 2011 and have got it to the stage where we are happy with the looks and believe we have a reasonable Demo Car for Scoobyworx. While performance is above standard 278.5bhp is not enough for a Demo Car in our eyes

We are now taking it to the next level with big changes for 2013/2014. Full details of what we are doing havnt been decided but the end result will be 500bhp+.

On top of that the interior will be sorted out along with a decent audio install (nothing to heavy lol) and possily new wheels and brakes.

Our last thread ended up like many project threads do a little messy so on this one as we have learnt we will do monthly updates detailing all our upgrades, work and changes with pictures.

Here is a picture of how the car currently looks which is a far cry from the starting car we had in the 2011 threads on various forums

Jaybo likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: Project Scoobyworx 2013

FEB 2013 UPDATE

New turbo ordered and paid for along with ported and wrapped headers, cheers John(BRAVEHEARTSTI@BRD) from Scottish Scoobies

Bring on a big power increase.............. and lets see how long the clutch lasts

Lookin good I look forward to the updates.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Stu

Good see its a white bugeye, had dealings with John (Braveheartsti) top guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    If you stand for Nothing you will fall for Anything!

LEE

Stu an darrell can have a bug build shootout yeha get them started lads

ours will see lots of additions this year dependant upon time and money available

We now have our sweep clocks fully installed and working with our spec c steering wheel video below (this was just before we removed and cleaned our iacv so revs are fluctuating)

scoob demon and joseph27 like this.

Well Well Well,

I was going to post up a thread as we have started things on the BUG again then remembered I had one started ages ago, 10 mins searching and i have it

We have been flat out with preparing our new premises over the last 2 months but during the last week I have removed all the sponsor graphics ready for a refresh in the looks department. Some new logos for current sponsors along with a few new ones.

Before

Stickers now removed

The large Scoobyworx graphics on the side are staying as i dont have another design done and i like them.
    scoob demon and joseph27 like this.

After reading a 21 page thread on Scoobynet on a classic rebuild where every nut and bolt has been restored it has given me the push for a similar effort.

I have a 2 post ramp been installed beginning of october which is when il start doing the stripping of the underneath and removing the engine to restore the underneath.

The demo car was only resprayed about 18 months ago and is pristine under the graphics and dust lol. We have removed the CBD engine we are rebuilding from the classic we are breaking and thats going to be taken from my garage at home down to the workshop in the next week or so to be stripped and rebuilt. The Engine will not only be something special it will also look special. Been fully cleaned and painted with custom rocker covers and inlet etc.

Hydrotek will see a number of parts for some dipping while il take care of the rest in house.

First job is to recondition the Brembo Calipers i have in stock for a fresh look then our current calipers will go into stock. I will have some pictures of these next week, Im going to make an effort to get plenty of pictures on this thread revival as i do forget to document as i go along.

Were also modding of fuel system ready for the bigger power we will be running and we'll be running a twin in tank setup which we will once designed and tried/tested in our car will be adding the kit to our website

Slow again to get going but here is our first update.............

Reconditioned another spare set of Brembo's to go on the demo car.

scoob demon likes this.

We have now started stripping our CDB engine which we are rebuilding for our demo car, aiming at 500bhp + with a 2.1 stroker kit

Been a while again but we have another update.........

We are reconditioning the hubs with new bearings and ball joints along with a blast and powder coat to keep looking fresh more pics to follow.....

New Bearing and Ball Joint Fitted

A little more progress yetserday

Front end stripped off....

A little rust we will have to eradicate...

Then we prepped the inner front arches and removed all lose paint and removed the few bits of surface rust appearing ready for a fresh coating....

Etch primed the bare metal....

We decided on this for the coating....
    Its a truck bed liner but is like stonechip but takes a real battering without marking and its available in tintable so can be put close to the colour of your car and has a nice texture to the finish

Then gave both sides 2 coats of RAPTOR....

ye ha and scoob demon like this.

I havnt updated much recently but ive copied all our updates over from another forum to bring this thread up to date il try and update better going forward
    scoob demon likes this.

18. Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast