UK STI Mapping Results
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Pedders Suspension Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By bludgod
  • 1 Post By Murray-Motorsport
  • 1 Post By crock

Thread: UK STI Mapping Results

Default UK STI Mapping Results

just thought I'd share another nice result from a fellow NI scoob:

Car is an 05 STI and have to say the dyno plot doesn't do the car justice - the extra pull throughout the rev range is great and the owner is pretty chuffed with it too!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Default Re: UK STI Mapping Results

Not bad at all, who was this mapped by? Just out of curiosity, are there any good mappers in N.Ireland? Thinking my wrx could do with a little more power...

yeah this was mapped by me and I'm in NI. As for "good" mappers you'll have to read up and make your own decisions. I know Davey Murray organises Bob Rawle to come over pretty often so if you wanted a pro job with an ECUtek license then that's the man to go to. Alternatively I ECC and Elite are doing subaru maps if you wanted to go to a shop and get it done (read up on experiences there a few threads on here).

What kind of car do you have, I'm happy to take a look and see if I can help you out?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by st3ph3ns View Post
    Not bad at all, who was this mapped by? Just out of curiosity, are there any good mappers in N.Ireland? Thinking my wrx could do with a little more power...
    Peter done some work on my car, very good job!! Would deffo recommend him!

Formerly JAPTUNINGSOLUTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by bludgod View Post
    yeah this was mapped by me and I'm in NI. As for "good" mappers you'll have to read up and make your own decisions. I know Davey Murray organises Bob Rawle to come over pretty often so if you wanted a pro job with an ECUtek license then that's the man to go to. Alternatively I ECC and Elite are doing subaru maps if you wanted to go to a shop and get it done (read up on experiences there a few threads on here).

What kind of car do you have, I'm happy to take a look and see if I can help you out?
    Bob also open source maps as well as Ecutek. He is def the best and most experienced mapper and Subaru guru ive met and would be my only choice for any stage of a tune needed.
    scooby stu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray-Motorsport View Post
    Bob also open source maps as well as Ecutek. He is def the best and most experienced mapper and Subaru guru ive met and would be my only choice for any stage of a tune needed.
    I agree. lol

Thanks for the info guys. I had phoned a couple of people previously and most of them said they wouldn't map a subaru, are they that temperamental or difficult to map? I know the 2.5 engine has a rep for being a little soft but I only want 30/40 more hp out of it, nothing nuts...

Pete offered to have a look at mine because i wasn't sure if it had been mapped or not, turned out it had been mapped very poorly so Pete dropped a new map onto the car and it completely changed the car it goes alot better and sounds a lot healthier now aswell over the moon with it! also talked my mate into letting Pete put a map on his aswell nothing mental just one to get him abit more power and he is very happy with it aswell. I'd Pete knows what he is at, he was able to explain everything to me and show me what it all does, we all have to start somewhere
    MATT93 likes this.

11. Posting Permissions