Portrush Easter weekend
Welcome to ScoobyIreland.com.
Jolly Green Monster Blackwater Graphics Evo Ireland Murray Motorsport -Performance Car Preparation, Parts and Servicing

Default Portrush Easter weekend

There were a few floating about anyone from the site???
    Well if you will excuse me I have minds to corrupt and values to warp. I'll be back soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Adam

Default Re: Portrush Easter weekend

i went to giants causway (coastle route from bangor) seen a total of 7 scoobs ! On the way home seen a few modded cars comming away from Showerks 2011 in bangor.

You got a good day for the causeway. Go there occasionally but it normally rains once we reach the bottom
    Well if you will excuse me I have minds to corrupt and values to warp. I'll be back soon

5. Remove Advertisements
    Scooby Ireland
    Advertisements

Adam

would like to say it was a nice drive , but going everyone seemed to want a race (i'm good boy most of the time now) and on the way home traffic was a bit hectic ! But actually at the Causway was dead on .

Portrush it's self was wild there was a big Easter cruise on and they brought the place to a standstill. Most were well behaved but there was a few raking and rallying about.

Adam

tut tut . i have to be on my best behaviour , 3points , recently done a Driver awareness course , and thats NOT from in the Subaru !

That is bad especially not in the scoob lmao

Adam

oh i know , cant even use it for bragging rights ! You shouldve seen the knowing looks i got when i showed up to the kings hall for the course in the scoob , only to announce to the "tutor" i was caught doing 39 in a 30 in the bloody works van

Derry/londonderry/stroke city, Ireland, Ireland

was down on monday with the family and found a nice wee parking spot on the grass away from the door ding parking spots lol only stayed for a wee bit as wee lad wasn't the best seen a few scoobs but cant say if they were on the site but did see and hate to say it a nice evo DIG ***reg dark blue wit anti-lag

Quote Originally Posted by TINTMASTER View Post
    was down on monday with the family and found a nice wee parking spot on the grass away from the door ding parking spots lol only stayed for a wee bit as wee lad wasn't the best seen a few scoobs but cant say if they were on the site but did see and hate to say it a nice evo DIG ***reg dark blue wit anti-lag
    Ohhh i hate to agree with you, but seen it myself, also nice red one, dark windows didnt get the reg.

Adam

ha , when i got to the carpark in Giants Causway there was an EVO behind me and the atendant says theres 1 space over there , is that your mate behind you ?
    Hell no ! Tell em to park out on the road ! lol !

Yeah was down there myself seen 2 mint WR1's

wiser locked up

aye i was down in a black hawkeye. from good friday and jus home the day unfortunately

At least the weather held up, back home aswell today unfortunately have work tomorrow

17. Posting Permissions